Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yippee!! Another good blog for healthy food for kids!

I was so disappointed when the Lunch Nugget blogger stopped posting, as I thought this blog was a great resource for parents. But it has been brought to my attention that there is a new kid in the blogosphere posting healthy meals for babies, toddlers, and kids. It's called Weelicious (it's even got a cute name!). I couldn't agree more with the philosphy of the talented mom who writes this blog. She ssays of her son, Kenya: "Kenya only knows what I feed him. If I gave him McDonalds, he’d love it, but if I give him pesto chicken, that’s what he’ll crave." BINGO! I say this all the time. Unfortunately, I don't have any real-life experience with parenting to back it up, but this woman does!

No comments:

Post a Comment